The choices you make in purchasing auto insurance can significantly impact your financial well being. We understand these coverage’s can be confusing and Barr’s Insurance has been providing solutions since 1873.
Pennsylvania Car Insurance
Let us use our resources to design your customized auto insurance policy that can include any of the following:
- LIABILITY COVERAGE – Provides coverage in case you cause an accident in which you are legally responsible for another person’s injuries or property damage.
- FIRST PARTY BENEFITS – Provides coverage for your injuries when involved in an accident.
- UNDERINSURED/UNISURED MOTORIST COVERAGE – Provides coverage options if you are involved in an accident and get hurt and the other driver is legally responsible and does not have any or enough insurance.
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE – Provides comprehensive & collision coverage options for damage to your vehicle.
- Rental Reimbursement
- Disappearing Deductibles
- Replacement Cost Coverage
- GAP INSURANCE – May pay the difference between the Actual Cash Value of your vehicle and the balance still owed if the vehicle is totaled in an accident.
- FIRST ACCIDENT FORGIVENESS – If you qualify, your insurance policy will not be surcharged for an “at-fault” accident.
It’s always a GREAT day at Barr’s Insurance and our friendly knowledgeable team looks forward to working with you. Click or call us today and please check out our blogs for more valuable information.