When choosing the right health insurance for your employees, we recognize how important health and wellness is to not only your employees but to the success of your business itself.
Important key points of a health plan may include:
- PPO – In Network and Out of Network Comprehensive coverage, such as routine physicals, doctor visits, prescriptions, hospital stays and lab tests.
- EPO – In Network Only Comprehensive coverage.
- HMO – In Network Only Comprehensive coverage that requires referrals from a primary care physician for services such as specialist visits.
- Creative Plan Designs – We can tailor plans to meet your unique business needs.
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) – Employer pays portion of plan deductible for employee via a bank account through the insurance company or third party administrator. Can be combined with a PPO, EPO, or HMO.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – A tax advantaged medical savings account that is combined with a qualified high deductible health plan.
There are many affordable options to choose from. Please give Barr’s Insurance a call to discuss the needs you may have for your business.