Owning an RV is a dream come true for many travelers across the country. Your RV becomes your home away from home, packed with your personal belongings. If you are a “full-timer” or a periodic traveler, a customized RV insurance policy can address all of your needs based on your usage of the RV.
Recreational Vehicles have to carry the same type of liability coverage that a Pennsylvania auto would carry. However, a regular auto insurance policy will not cover all of the possibilities that you may encounter while traveling in your RV.
Specialized Coverage’s for RV’s:
- Vacation Liability– Pays Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage which you are legally responsible for while the RV is used as a temporary vacation residence.
- Full Timers – Often included in a package and designed for people who use their RV six or months out of the year.
- Emergency Expense Coverage– Pays up to a specified amount for reasonable lodging or travel home if you RV is disabled.
- Replacement Cost Coverage – for your personal belongings.
- Coverage for Attached Accessories- including satellite dishes, awnings, etc.
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage on the RV
- Coverage for Traveling Companions
Start building your Recreational Vehicle Insurance policy today by contacting Barr’s Insurance. Click, call or stop by one of offices and speak to one of our experienced agents to get started. We look forward to working with you!