Why Barr's Insurance

Protecting the American Dream since 1873

Rental Insurance

Request Price Quote

Get Quote

If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of fire.  If you’re living in your own home – it will.

But if you are renting out a house or the house is vacant, THINK AGAIN.

Dwelling fire policies cover more than just fire but are more restrictive in coverage than a homeowner’s policy.  Who are contenders for dwelling fire policies?

    • Landlords who need to insure the building only
      • Rental or Investment properties
    • Seasonal properties or secondary homes
    • Homes under renovation or construction
    • Older homes with low market value
    • Vacant homes on the market for sale
    • Garages and other owned structures off premise
    • Other structures on premise used as a rental

Landlord Insurance that Offers Peace of Mind

Whether you are a landlord with one or more rental properties or have a cabin in the woods, call or stop in to Barr’s Insurance today to see what type of dwelling policy would best suit your needs.

Protecting the American Dream since 1873

Our Insurance Partners

Skip to content
Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Insurance
"We are excited to launch our new responsive website that provides a fresh platform."
- Joe Pastor, President, Barr's Insurance