You do not know how valuable your homeowners insurance is until you have a claim. There is a lot of time spent considering options when purchasing a home, and the same amount of time & energy should be spent making sure you have the proper coverage for your home.
A typical Homeowners Insurance package includes but is not limited to:
- DWELLING/OTHER STRUCTURE COVERAGE – Covers physical structures of your property
- Replacement cost or Actual Cash Value available
- PERSONAL PROPERTY COVERAGE
- Replacement cost contents available
- ADDITIONAL LIVING EXPENSES – Provides coverage if you are unable to live in your home due to a covered loss
- LIABILITY/MEDICAL PAYMENTS – Liability Coverage provides you with financial protection if you become financially responsible for personal activities. Medical payments to others would respond should a person become injured on your property regardless of fault. Additional specialty coverage’s can also be added onto the policy for that extra degree of protection.
- Valuable Articles Floater
- Earthquake Coverage
- Waterback up of Sewer & Drains
- Home Based Business Coverage
- Personal Injury Coverage
At Barr’s Insurance, our experienced friendly agents can help by understanding your unique insurance needs and providing you options to cover those needs. Stop in or call for a free coverage evaluation and quote.