Why Barr's Insurance

Protecting the American Dream since 1873


I run a small business out of my house, does my homeowners insurance provide any coverage?

Posted by Cheryl Pastor on June 26, 2014

A standard homeowners policy will provide coverage for some business personal property, usually up to $2500 for on premise and…

Do I need water back up of sewer and drains endorsement on my policy?

Posted by Cheryl Pastor on June 26, 2014

This endorsement provides coverage for water that backs up into the home through your drains, sewers or failed sump pump. …

Will my homeowners insurance cover my injuries if I get hurt on my own property?

Posted by Cheryl Pastor on June 26, 2014

Homeowners policies do not provide coverage for the homeowner that is injured on their own property.  You would need to…

Is there other factors that affect my homeowners insurance premium other than the size of the house?

Posted by Cheryl Pastor on June 26, 2014

There are multiple other factors that affect homeowners insurance premiums, including; how far you are from a fire station, geographical…

What information do I need to get a homeowners quote?

Posted by Cheryl Pastor on June 26, 2014

You will need to provide information on the home such as; age of home, type of construction, number of stories,…

Our Insurance Partners

Skip to content
Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Insurance
"We are excited to launch our new responsive website that provides a fresh platform."
- Joe Pastor, President, Barr's Insurance