Why Barr's Insurance

Protecting the American Dream since 1873

I run a small business out of my house, does my homeowners insurance provide any coverage?

No responses

A standard homeowners policy will provide coverage for some business personal property, usually up to $2500 for on premise and $500 for off premise property.  However, we suggest that you carry some type of liability insurance to cover your business activities.

Our Insurance Partners

Skip to content
Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Insurance
"We are excited to launch our new responsive website that provides a fresh platform."
- Joe Pastor, President, Barr's Insurance