Why Barr's Insurance

Protecting the American Dream since 1873

How do I insure my mobile equipment?

No responses

If you have mobile equipment (backhoe, tractor, crane, etc), your general liability policy will cover for bodily injury or property damage for use of the machinery on the insured premise or at a job site.  However, you should consider having an inland marine policy to cover the machinery itself if it becomes damage.

Our Insurance Partners

Skip to content
Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Insurance
"We are excited to launch our new responsive website that provides a fresh platform."
- Joe Pastor, President, Barr's Insurance