- Trip Cancellation- One coverage travel insurance can cover is Missed Flights, canceled reservations and other expenses associated with an unexpected trip cancellation.
- Medical Expense coverage-This coverage is great for when you are out of state and your normal health insurance policy won’t kick in. It’s also great when traveling in a foreign country and you have a medical emergency. Most include coverage for even the emergency flight back to the states or to fly immediate family to you while in the hospital.
- Concierge Services:A plan’s services that include recommendations for restaurants as well as making reservations, purchasing event tickets, booking transportation, and more.
- Financial Default:An airline, cruise, or tour operator that goes out of business with or without filing for bankruptcy.
- Flight Accident Coverage:This is coverage for any accidental loss occurring during air travel.
- Inclement Weather: Coverage for a cancellation or delays for flights or trips due to poor weather.
- Terrorism:This includes any act of violence that results in major damage or loss of life from an individual attempting to gain control of a government or overthrow it.
- Trip Delay: Covers expenses for food, lodging, and, in some cases, transportation if travel is delayed beyond a certain number of hours.
- Trip Interruption:Injury, illness, strikes, weather or death that interrupts travel.
- Additional AddOns- Some other benefits depending on the plan can be emergency evacuation, kidnapping ransoms andtheft. There can also be baggage loss or rental car liability insurance.
What is need for a quote?
When you travel Internationally, Barr’s Insurance can provide you peace of mind while planning and enjoying that well deserved vacation with International Health Coverage. Click here to request a quote today.
Employee Benefits Account Manager