Residents of Pennsylvania and owners of businesses in Pennsylvania may be interested in the advantages of dealing with a Pennsylvania insurance agency for all of their insurance needs. The agency represents a number of insurance companies and in addition to life insurance policies can help with a wide range of insurance products.
- Homeowners’ insurance policies to provide protection from the cost of loss and damage to property by fire, theft and other perils;
- General business protection policies including property, liability, workers’ compensation and automobile insurance products;
- Business Owners’ Policies which combine coverage for property, income and liability in a single package designed for small businesses;
- Renters’ insurance to cover loss and damage of personal possessions, liability and additional costs of living elsewhere if the home is being rebuilt;
- Business auto insurance which is required for company vehicles or those extensively used for business purposes;
Clients find that it is convenient and efficient to be able to purchase different insurance products such as life insurance, business insurance, home insurance and auto insurance from the same Pennsylvania insurance agency. We’re also able to assist our clients when it comes to making claims and reviewing coverage – and that can be a time saver for busy individuals.