Do you know what to do if you have a claim and it’s after business hours?
What about the number to call if you have billing problems?
Barr’s Insurance’s new web site can give you all of this and more!
- Not only do they make it easy for you to find information on Personal, Commercial, and Employee Benefits insurance coverage, but also include who to call when
you have a claim, what you will need to report it to the company, and links to what to do if you have a claim after hours. For those of you who like to report online, a Submit Your Claim form is easily available to you.
- Barr’s has also provided a full easy-to-find listing of company billing numbers when you have questions or issues on your bills and want to speak to the company directly.
- A FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page is available to answer common questions you may have such as, “If I let someone else drive my car, does my car insurance pay if there is an accident?” or “I am just starting up my own business, do I need insurance right away?” and many more. Just click on the question and the answer pops up!
- If you need a quote, it’s as easy as filling out a form and a licensed agent will call you within a day.
- The web site also includes informative videos, links to their Facebook and Twitter accounts, and blogs to learn about insurance coverage, community events, and helpful tips. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter!
Don’t take our word on it. Check it out for yourself and see how easy it is. Let us know what you think.
Share it with your friends. Comment below. We’d love to hear what you think!
~Cheryl Pastor, Social Media Specialist