Are you part of a local (to Barr’s Insurance) Volunteer Fire Department? Does your department need $$$$?
Barr’s Insurance wants to celebrate the service and dedication of Volunteer Fire Departments in the Venango, Crawford, Forest, Clarion, and other Counties surrounding Barr’s Insurance offices by giving away $500 to a local volunteer fire department.
Want to be part of our contest? Here’s how:
Upload a picture of your Volunteer Fire Department (only Volunteer Fire Departments, please) to our contest page located at http://tab.fo/40lucnf starting October 8, 6AM.
Rules for uploading:
- Only 1 picture per Volunteer Fire Department (can be either of the building, equipment or the volunteers)
- The name of the fire department must be clearly visible in the picture, either via sign or banner. (This is the only place the name will show as the picture will be displayed under the person who uploads it and we want to make sure your friends and family vote for the right one).
- Uploading (and voting) can begin at 6AM on Sunday, October 8 and will end at 11:59PM, Sunday, October 22.
- Once uploaded, share this link, http://tab.fo/40lucnf on your facebook pages to spread the word and allow your friends and family to vote for your fire department.
- Only 1 vote per person, please.
- Voting ends at 11:59PM on October 22nd and the winner will be announced at the same link and on Barr’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/barrsinsurance.
- The volunteer fire department picture with the most votes at that time will win $500. Votes will be tabulated by Tabfoundry.
- Winner fire department will be contacted by a representative of Barr’s Insurance to collect their $500 winnings!
For complete rules (you know, the additional legaleeze stuff), go to http://tab.fo/40lucnf and click the RULES button.
Thank you for being there to serve and protect us!