Whether you own just a few cars or a full truck fleet, the same auto insurance needs still apply. Car insurance is mandated for a good reason- if you get into an accident, you and the other driver involved will be thankful you have coverage.
Pennsylvania Commercial auto insurance provides coverage for the increased liability risks that arise from business operations. Commercial auto insurance comes with several coverage options:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments Coverage
- Physical Damage
- Uninsured / Under-insured Motorist Coverage
- Hired & Non-Owned Coverage
How do I know if I need a commercial auto policy vs personal auto policy?
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you may need commercial auto insurance:
- Are any of your vehicles registered or titled in a business, corporation, partnership or DBA (Doing Business as) name?
- Are any of your vehicles used for livery services?
- Are any of your vehicles used for pickup or delivery (i.e. of pizza, newspapers) or other courier services?
- Do any of your employees use their own personal vehicle for business or a company vehicle on a regular of occasional basis?
- Do you lease or rent any of your vehicles to others?
- Do you own any vehicles with a gross weight exceeding 10,000 pounds, or do any of your vehicles have a rated load capacity over 2,000 pounds.
Barr’s Insurance understands that you may have questions about the type of coverage that may be right for you. Our friendly agents will walk you through your insurance shopping, and search though our companies to find the best solution for your needs. Contact Barr’s Insurance today by calling or stopping in.